Spin bikes offer a great low impact cardiovascular workout without putting too much stress on the joints. It’s a form of exercise that works for all different levels.
- Cycling is a great option for a total-body workout targeting all the major muscle groups with proper form.
- Indoor cycling can improve your joint function (especially the knees) since it is a continuous motion providing constant full-range movements of your legs which produces synovial fluids lubricating the joints.
- Cycling places very little stress on the joints making it an exercise that works well for arthritis, particularly knee osteoarthritis.
Sole SB 700 Cycle
- Integrated console displays RPM, time, calories, distance, and speed
- Turn dial to adjust resistance
- Adjustable seat and handlebars both vertical and horizontal
- 48lb. flywheel and Kevlar braking for a smooth and quiet ride
- Water bottle holder and tablet holder
- Pedals feature toe cages