Recumbent bikes are a popular non-weight bearing exercise. This style of bike provides back support with a comfortable wide seat. Feet are positioned in front of your body at the same level as your hips. This reduces stress on your lower back, neck and shoulders.
- The recumbent bike is a great option for people of all sizes and fitness levels.
- Safer option for those with difficulty with balance or back problems since the body weight is supported and often recommended during rehabilitation programs.
- Less trauma to the muscles and joints, heart rate is generally lower which makes longer exercise bouts possible.
- Resistance can be increased to challenge your body, increase your heart rate, and build leg strength.
- The design of the machine is the easiest to get on and off.
NordicTrack GX 5.0 Pro
- 5 inch LED backlit display, easy-to-read window tracks speed, distance, time, pulse and calories burned
- MP3/iPod music port with Intermix Acoustics 2.0 sound system
- 30 personal trainer workouts designed by a certified personal trainer
- Compatible with iFit® technology* to replicate real-life runs from Google Maps™ and train with Jillian Michaels
- 24 digital resistance levels make it easy to add intensity to your workout for faster results
- Step-though design. Features an over-sized and cushioned seat built with lumbar support
- Horizontal seat adjustment for multi-users and pedals feature adjustable straps
- CoolAire workout fan, water bottle holder, and magazine holder
- CardioGrip heart rate monitor on the handlebars and Polar wireless chest strap compatible