A rowing machine provides one of the more comprehensive, full-body workouts of any fitness machine. Our commercial-grade model is known as the world’s best-selling rowing machine for over 40 years and is engineered to last a lifetime. It’s low impact enough for use in physical rehabilitation and intensive enough to be used by elite athletes for competitive training. The rower is essentially a piece of equipment that mimics the natural motion of rowing a boat in water.
- Effective low-impact aerobic exercise that puts minimal stress on joints making it a great alternative to weight-bearing exercises. It is great for injury prevention and also an excellent way to strengthen and condition the knees after surgery.
- Provides an upper-body workout for a stronger back, shoulders, and arms resulting in improved posture, a reduction in back pain, and a stronger core.
- Provides a lower-body workout improving muscle strength and tone in the legs and glutes.
- Resistance training on a rower is a great way to maintain flexibility and balance.
Rogue Concept 2 Model D Rower
- Provides one of the more comprehensive, full-body workouts of any fitness machine
- Performance monitor provides track distance, speed, pace, calories burned, and watts
- Concept 2 uses air resistance generated by the fanned flywheel
- To adjust how much air enters the flywheel housing on each stroke, the Model D Rower includes a unique spiral damper adjustable from a setting of 1 to 10
- 10 allows in the most air for more wind resistance. For most people the recommended settings is from 3-5
- Flywheel is designed for smooth movement with minimal noise
- Adjustable foot-rests with straps
- Comfortable 14” seat moves on stainless steel track for a consistent back-and-forth slide
- Ergonomic handle promotes natural arm and hand position
- Quickly breakdown the entire unit into two compact sections using the quick release for storage